- Step 1 - Take the Prospect along with Admission/Registration Form from the school office.
- Step 2 - Read the Admission/Registration Form carefully before filling it.
- Step 3 - Fill the Admission/Registraion Form properly & submit to the school office.
- Step 4 - Student required minimun 3 yrs of age before 30th June on the Admission.
- Step 5 - All Students have need to give Interview / Entrance for the Admission.
Mode of Payment
- Parents must present with child for the Interview Entrance Test.
- Interview / Entrance Test date will be informed at the time of submitting the Admission/Registration Form.
- Student must appear for the Interview / Entrance Test on the specified date.
- The decision of selection Committee will be final & binding.
- The list of selected students will be displayed on notice board. Parents may enquire over school phone.
- The selected students must deposit the Fee with in stipulated period to confirm the admission.
The following documents are to be submitted along with Fee before joining the School
- Cash Payment : Can be made only to the Accountant Cashier of the school. Take the Receipt.
- DD/Cheque Payment : Should be drawn in favour of Ajay International School.
- Online Payment : For the online Transfer (NEFT), please take account details from school office.
Note: Management reserve the rights to revise the fee structure and school timings from time to time as may requied.
- Birth Certificate: Attested Photocopy.
- Residence Certificate: Attested Photocopy.
- Passport size Photo: 2 (1 should paste on Admission Form & 1 for Office use)